Charlie Dimmock coming to a garden centre near YOU!
CHARLIE Dimmock will be hitting the road in April and May to visit garden centres near you, as part of the Gro-Sure® Planting Magic tour.
The gardening celebrity will make special guest appearances, take part in Q&A sessions and hold ‘how-to’ sessions at the following garden centres:
- April 3 – Birchen Grove Garden Centre, London – 1pm to 5pm
- April 4 – Polhill Garden Centre, Sevenoaks, Kent – 10am to 4pm
- April 6 – Polhill Garden Centre, Cambridge – 10am to 4pm
- April 15 – Aylett Nurseries, St Albans, Hertfordshire– 10am to 4pm
- April 25 – Newbridge Garden Centre, West Sussex – 10am to 4pm
- May 3 – Hollybush Garden Centre, Wolverhampton – 10am to 4pm
Charlie will be back on TV screens in April and May, in which her Gro-Sure® Planting Magic secret is exposed, promising the results of professionals for gardeners of all abilities. The advert will be seen by 14m consumers.
Jayne Hall, Brand Manager for Gro-Sure® said: “We’re delighted to be bringing Charlie Dimmock to garden centres during this roadshow for our Gro-Sure® Planting Magic.
“Planting Magic blasted onto the gardening scene last year as a new innovative product, and very quickly became established as a ‘must-have’ for consumers, as it delivers spectacular and noticeable results with the minimum of effort.
“It contains the perfect mix of fast acting and slow release feeds, seaweed for soil conditioning, plus special moisture controlling granules to give new plants the best possible and fantastic end results. It goes on looking after plants for the whole season, so roses, trees, shrubs, bedding, herbaceous plants and even fruits and vegetables will flourish.”