Feed the birds!
September 15, 2015
- Robin – Peckish All Year Round Energy Balls (pictured), Nature’s Feast Mealworms, Peckish Sunflower Hearts, and Peckish Daily Goodness Peanut Boost
- Blackbird – Peckish Songbirds Seed & Fruit Mix, which contains insects and berries (blackbirds love fruit of any description), or Nature’s Feast Mealworms
- Tits (any member of the tit family) – Peckish Blue Tit Seed Mix (which contains extra nutrients for birds), and Peckish Daily Goodness Peanut Boost. They will also go for Peckish Sunflower Hearts
- Goldfinch – Peckish Nyjer Seed
- House sparrow – Peckish Sunflower Hearts and Nature’s Feast Mealworm Treats
- Bullfinch – Peckish Sunflower Hearts (a high-energy bird food that generally attracts smaller, more colourful birds). These birds will also go for seed mixes and black sunflower seeds
- Song thrush – Nature’s Feast Mealworm Treats and Peckish Daily Goodness Peanut Boost
Peckish Complete All Seasons Energy Balls are a fantastic high-energy winter food for many species of birds. Available in packs of 6, 24 and 35 balls, they contain 12 different ingredients, so attract a wide variety of birds. They also include Calvita, which is a vitamin and mineral supplement. If you only put out one type of bird food this autumn (and you should put out several really!) – make sure it’s this one!