Win £1000 Garden Makeover Voucher Prize Draw!
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Westland Multi-Purpose Compost with John Innes we are giving away £1000 of garden makeover vouchers to 15 lucky gardeners.
To register for your chance to win, simply enter your details along with the packaging reference code in the prize draw entry form.
For full terms and conditions see below.
To see an image showing the location of the reference code on your bag of compost, scroll down past the Terms and Conditions.
Monthly Draw opens 1st February 2017 and closes 31st August 2017. Open to UK and ROI residents, 18+. To enter, purchase a promotional bag of Multi Purpose Compost with added John Innes, visit this website page and enter. 3 prizes per month of £1,000 Garden Vouchers (EUR equivalent in ROI). Max 1 prize per household. Please retain packaging for entry process and to claim a prize. NI only: no purchase necessary mail in option.
Terms and conditions below:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Westland Horticulture Limited, 14 Granville Industrial Estate, Granville Road, Dungannon, Co Tyrone, BT70 1NJ
2. Eligibility: The monthly draw is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Westland Horticulture Limited, its agents, retailers or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The monthly draw opens for the receipt of entries 1st February 2017 closes at 23:59 on 31st August 2017.
Draw 1 – Takes place 28th April. Closing date midnight 27th April 2017
Draw 2 – Takes Place 28th May. Closing date midnight 27th May 2017
Draw 3 – Takes place 28th June. Closing date midnight 27th June 2017
Draw 4 – Takes place 28th July. Closing date midnight 27th July 2017
Draw 5 – Takes place 1st September. Closing date midnight 31st August 2017
4. Entry Instructions:
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion, no matter how many purchases. Losing entries will roll over to the next month. Max one prize per household.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries/claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries or claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No purchase necessary NI: To enter without purchase please write to 14, Granville Industrial Estate, 90 Granville Rd, Dungannon BT70 1NJ on a correctly stamped envelope with your name and address and we will make one entry on your behalf. Only winners will be notified. Illegible entries will be disregarded. Strictly one entry per person per month. Entries will not roll over.
5. The Prize: Three (3) prizes per month of £1000 worth of Garden Makeover Vouchers or equivalent value in ROI, exchange values will be calculated on the 1st February 2017, according Danske Bank Daily Bulletin Rate. This rate will be used for all draws.
6. Winner Selection: There will be 3 winners selected and notified per month within 7 days of the closing date, via a computer system producing random results.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via their contact details supplied and will have 28 days to claim. In order to claim a prize the promoter may ask for a copy of your passport proving your legal name at the time of entry, both must match in order to validate a prize. In the event of a non-claim the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
8. General: No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
10. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
11. The decisions of the Promoter are final in all promotional matters.
12. For winner(s) full names and counties please write to the promoter within 3 months of the closing date enclosing a self-addressed envelope, please mark your envelope for the attention of the Marketing Department.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
15. By entering the draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and condition.
16. By entering the draw entrants consent to being contacted by Westland Horticulture Ltd and its brands for the purpose of being informed of news, products & promotions.
17. If selected, each individual grants Westland Horticulture Ltd and its agents the right to use their name and county in any publicity carried out by Westland Horticulture in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, for a fixed period of five years and without further consideration or notice to the participant.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Northern Ireland law and the Northern Ireland Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Location of reference code
The reference code is located inside the seam of your compost bag, as shown by the image below