Lawn spreader settings
* x2 means apply twice at required setting
** We do not recommend rotary spreader for pesticide products
|Aftercut Range: All in One, Lawn Thickener and 3 Day Green||Westland Lawn Feed, Weed & Moss Killer||Westland Autumn Lawn Feed & Moss Killer||Westland Lawn Sand||Westland Lawn Sand2|
|Application Rate||35g/sq.m||35g/sq.m||35g/sq.m||112-135 g/sq.m||80g/sq.m|
|Westland Lawn Spreader||4||4||4||3||3|
|Westland Professional Lawn Spreader||13||13||13||10|
|J.A Bowers Total Lawncare||3.25||3.25||3.25||3.25|
J.A Bowers Tenda
|J.A Bowers Lawn Spreader||3.25||3.25||3.25||3.0|
|Scotts EasyGreen Rotary**||26||26||27||30 x 2*|
|Scotts Evergreen Easy Spreader+||3.5 x 2*||3.5 x 2*||3.5 x 2*||4|
|Gardena 18" Blue
- All settings are for guidance only. Variations in product density and granule size can affect flow rate. Wear and tear can affect the performance of the individual spreader
- Avoid over-dosing at all times. It is recommended that a lower setting is first tried to avoid the risk of over-dosing. Estimate the flow rate by weighing the contents remaining after one pass over a measured area.
- Always complete calibration check before first use and before use each season.
- Always ensure the spreader is cleaned thoroughly after use to avoid deterioration of the spreading mechanism.
- g/sq.m = grams per square metre
USE PESTICIDES SAFELY: ALWAYS READ THE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS