Deadfast® Garage & Loft Smoke Fumigator² treats wasps in a 30m³ area, flying insects in a 120m³ area, ants and crawling insects in a
• For best results use in the late afternoon and leave the building for a minimum of 2 hours.
• Ensure that the area to be treated is as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows and door entrances, etc. Cover any water storage tanks before application.
• Remove the plastic lid and place the white pot on the upturned tin on a stable heat-resistant surface (e.g. a plate on a 0.5m square of
• Light the fuse carefully as it may emit some sparks upon ignition and exit the space. After ignition there is a brief dense emission of smoke.
• Exclude all persons and animals for 12 hours and then ventilate thoroughly.
• For severe infestations repeat 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals using a new smoke fumigator each time.
No spam, we promise