Gro-Sure® Peat Free All-Purpose Compost has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for planting all around the garden in a revolutionary peat-free formula. Containing 4 months feed and our patented West+ wood fibre this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health and growing results.
• Exceptional growing results with 4 months feed for season long flowering
• Easier to re-wet and excellent moisture retention for up to 50% less watering
• Helps reduce the impact on the environment
• 50% lighter than standard multi-purpose compost making it easier to transport around the home and garden
Gro-Sure® compost contains West+ wood fibre giving it a distinctive appearance. West+ wood fibre is a light fibrous material that provides the following growing benefits:
More flowers, fruit & vegetables
Stronger root systems for healthier plants
Controls moisture for less watering
Guaranteed growing results
• Unsuitable for ericaceous (lime hating) plants.
• Store in a dry frost free place away from weed killers and other garden chemicals.
• Reseal bag after use.
• Wash hands after use.
• Dig a hole twice the size of root ball diameter and add a layer of compost
• Place plant in hole and back fill with compost
• Firm compost around plant and water well
• Prick out seedlings once they are large enough to handle
• Hold seedling by the leaves to avoid damage and gently tease the roots from the compost, using a dibber or pencil
• Space seedlings to allow for growth
• Water regularly until seedlings are ready for potting-on
• Water plant well and allow to drain before potting.
• Allow enough space to accommodate roots
• Remove from pot and plant in new container, firming the compost gently around the roots
• Once fully planted, water well.
• Choose container with adequate drainage holes. Place layer of grit in container and fill with compost. For hanging baskets, line basket with moss or liner and fill with compost
• Plant with trailing plants around the edge and upright plants in the middle
• Water well.
• Fill seed tray evenly with compost, then firm gently and water
• Make sloping cut in stem of cutting and remove all bottom leaves
• Dip end of cutting in hormone rooting powder to encourage rooting
• Make hole in the compost with pencil or dibber
• Place cutting into hole and firm compost gently around it
• Cover seed tray with glass/polythene to prevent drying out and place in a warm spot away from direct sunlight, until cuttings have taken.
No spam, we promise