Gro-Sure® Tomato Gro-Pack One Plant is a nutrient-rich compost that promotes strong root growth and sustains healthy plant development. It is enriched with potash for improved crop quality and abundant fruiting. Gro-Sure’s unique moisture retention technology reduces the risk of blossom end rot and actively feeds the tomato plants for 6 weeks.
• Before opening, shake the Gro-Pack to loosen the compost and ensure an even depth
• Choose a suitable spot with plenty of light. Gro-Sure® Tomato Gro-Pack is ideal for greenhouses, patios, balconies, conservatories and even roof top plantings
• Cut around the dotted lines on the front of pack to make a planting hole
• Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm in the compost around the plant
• Water the Gro-Pack and ensure the compost is moist
• Keep compost moist. Water every day in hot weather to prevent drying out. If necessary, cut some holes in the bottom of the Gro-Pack to avoid water logging.
• Use Gro-Sure® Tomato Food when the first flower truss appears and re-feed every 2-3 waterings.
• Carefully place a cane (or use string and supports) in the compost to support the plant as it grows
Store in a dry frost free space away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals. Keep Gro-Pack sealed until it is required for use.
No spam, we promise