Growing Success Slug Stop Granules are a ready to use granule that can be applied directly from the pack. They can be used around edible and ornamental plants to protect against slug and snail damage. The granules can also be used as a decorative border around plants and in pots.
Check that the area to be treated is free from slugs. Place a heap around the plant to be protected using about 10 grams of the product to produce a layer approximately 2cm deep. Spread the roduct right up to the stem of the plant.
Draw a line around the plants to be protected, check the area inside this line is free from slugs, spread a line of the granules around the plants making a barrier approximately 2cm wide and 2cm deep.
Check that the surface of the container is free from slugs and apply the product as a mulch creating a layer 2cm deep in the container, touching the stems of the plants.
• Safe to children, pets & wildlife
• Natural product suitable for organic gardening
• Provides a physical barrier against slugs & snails
• Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff.
• Wash hands and exposed skin after use. The use of gloves is recommended when handling this product.
• Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application.
No spam, we promise