Ideal for use all around the garden this premium compost contains nutrients to feed your plant for up to 5 weeks. The added John Innes formula retains and releases nutrients and water for longer, providing your plants with all they need. It contains our unique ingredient West+ producing our best ever formula.
First put on a pair of gloves and rework compost between your hands, so it retains its intended texture. Then you're all set!
• Pick out seedlings once they are large enough to handle. Hold seedlings by the leaves to avoid damage and tease out root using a dibber or pencil.
• Plant seedlings apart to allow for growth. Water regularly until the seeds are ready to be potted on.
• Water plant well and allow to drain before potting. Allow enough space to accommodate the roots.
• Remove from pot and plant in container, firming the compost gently around the roots.
• Once fully planted, water well.
• Fill seed tray evenly with compost, firm gently and water.
• Make a sloping cut in the stem of the cutting and remove all bottom leaves.
• Dip the end of the cutting in a hormone rooting powder to encourage rooting.
• Make a hole in the compost with a pencil/dibber.
• Place cutting in the hole and firm compost gently around it.
• Cover the tray with polythene or glass to prevent drying out and place in a warm spot, away from direct sunlight until the cuttings have taken.
• Line the basket and fill with compost. Plant with trailing plants around the outside and upright plants in the middle.
• Water well.
No spam, we promise