Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate kills the weeds without harming the lawn and is powerful against broad leaved weeds including buttercup, daisy, dandelion, clover, docks & many more.
This pack treats 90sq.m (9 car parking spaces) 1 parking space – 2 x 5m, which is 10sq.m
• Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate can be used on broad leaved weeds in lawns.
• For use on unwanted vegetation.
• DO NOT USE ON NEW-SOWN LAWNS FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS AFTER ESTABLISHMENT.
• For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
• Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist.
• Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application.
• Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label.
• Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing
• Do not apply during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants.
• Always read the label fully before use.
• Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose.
• Mix well before use
• Opening the Tube - Simply unscrew the pre-dosed concentrated tube and remove the foil seal.
• Dilution - Squeeze the contents of 1 tube into 1.5L-3L water and mix thoroughly.
• Dose & area treated - Dilute 1 tube to cover 15sq.m. This is approximately 1½ car parking spaces.
• Spraying the weeds - Spray the weed leaves evenly.
• Wash equipment thoroughly after use.
• Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds.
• Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments.
• Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible.
• The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
Maximum individual dose: 1 tube (30ml) per 15sq.m
Maximum Number of Applications: 2 per year
No spam, we promise