Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller is a glyphosate based weed killer ideal for killing tough and stubborn weeds. Its systemic action kills the weed and the root.
Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller contains glyphosate as a ready to use spray for effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds, including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller is broken down naturally in the soil to leave no residues
• Use on a calm day from February until September when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weed killer spray.
• Perennial weeds will be controlled best between June and August.
• Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
• Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears.
• Always read the label fully before use.
• Shake well before use.
• As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement.
• Rotate the spray adjuster to 'spray' or 'stream'.
• Spray the weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
• Rotate spray adjuster to 'X' position after use and before storage.
• Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
• Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
• Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
For use on unwanted vegetation DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS. DO NOT USE ON LAWNS unless you intend to kill the grass. Avoid contact by spray with cultivated plants and other desired vegetation.
No spam, we promise