Unwins have linked up with pottery designer Emma Bridgewater to give you the chance to claim one of 1,000 limited edition Sweet Pea vases.
Buy x3 packs of from the 'Sensational Sweet Peas' range. Claim online with a payment of just £4.99* Proof of purchase required. In-store purchase only. Offer open between March 1 and March 31, 2017
See full Terms & Conditions below.*Based on the cost of the similar Emma Bridgewater Pink Hearts Small Milk Bottle Vase
This bespoke vase is one of a kind and has been created just for Unwins customers by Emma Bridgewater and is inspired by the Sweet Peas that Emma grows in her own garden! It's just the right size for displaying your homegrown Sweet Peas and will look fantastic in any home. and is the perfect size for displaying a crop of home-grown Sweet Peas.
Emma Bridgewater said: "Because we both love sweet peas, we were delighted to create a special design for Unwins: this vase, decorated with sweet peas, will make a lovely present.”
This is a NEW range for 2017 by Unwins Seeds. It was created to help gardeners recreate romance and beauty in their own gardens and includes traditional favourites and brand new varieties, including:
Shhh, don't tell Grandma! This beautiful light and deep red Sweet Pea has a delicate fragrance and looks great in a cut flower display. Sow from Jan to March.
Delicate light and deep coloured salmon pink sweet peas. Looks fantastic alongside dark and rich coloured Sweet Pea varieties. Sow from Jan to March.
Popular in Victorian times. Small and dainty flowers with a pretty perfume. Sow from Jan to March.
Two tone mauve-purple variety which flowers from May to August. Great in a vase. Sow from Jan to March.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Westland Horticulture, 14 Granville Industrial Estate, Granville Road, Dungannon, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT70 1NJ
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic Of Ireland aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step"), agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Purchase necessary.
3. Promotion Period: Purchase between 00.01 GMT on 1st March 2017 and 23.59 GMT on 31st March 2017. Claim between 00.01 GMT on 1st March 2017 and 23.59 GMT on 14th April 2017. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted.
4. A valid email address is required. Please retain proof of purchase as it will be required to validate your claim. Proof of purchase is an image of your receipt and the barcodes on the seed packets you have purchased. If you are unable to provide this information in full then your claim will not be validated.
5. In order to claim one vase you must:
(i) purchase 3 packs of sweet peas from the Unwins Sensational Sweet Peas seed collection from participating stores, details found at www.unwins.co.uk/EmmaBridgewater (online purchases are excluded), and
(ii) submit your details and proof of purchase online, with payment of £4.99 (inclusive of P&P), in accordance with these terms.
6. There is a maximum of 1 vase allowed per household.
7. How to order:
Buy the required number of seed packs from the Unwins Sensational Sweet Peas seed collection from participating stores, details found at www.unwins.co.uk/EmmaBridgewater (online purchases are excluded) and:
(i) log on to www.unwinssweetpeavase.co.uk
(ii) complete the online form which requires; your name, email address, delivery address (UK/ROI addresses only), and credit/debit card for secure payment of £4.99 (inclusive of P&P).
All claims must be submitted by 14th April 2017.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or invalid claims. No responsibility will be accepted for applications which are lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or any other error. Proof of sending or entering details is not proof of receipt. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Multiple claims are not accepted. No bulk, computer generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. You will be required to submit relevant proof of purchase to us in the form of a photo. Proof of purchase documents may not be altered or reproduced in any way. We reserve the right to reject any proof of purchase documents where we consider that they have been copied, reproduced, tampered with or are in any way contrary to the provisions or spirit of this promotion.
10. Valid claims will receive an Emma Bridgewater product designed exclusively for Unwins within 28 days of the Promoters receipt of your claim, while stocks last. Successful claims will be dispatched via Royal Mail to the designated address. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for items lost or delayed in the post.
11. Orders will be delivered to the personal address of the applicant, and only within the UK/ROI. Should an applicant’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify the Promoter.
12. If a submission is deemed invalid applicants will be contacted via the details summited and all money refunded.
13. The promoter has the right to offer a similar item alternative of equal or greater value, or issue a full refund, in the event that it is unable to supply the item(s) as stated due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
14. If for any reason you are unhappy with your product(s), you can return it within 14 working days of receipt in their original condition to Unwins Emma Bridgewater Offer, Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY together with your name and address details and we will issue a full refund upon receipt.
15. The vases supplied in connection with this Promotion are intended for personal use only and must not be resold or otherwise offered for sale.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned as a result of any technical failures, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoters control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
17. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website used in connection with this promotion or the
information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a
violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, this promotion at any time where it has reasonable grounds to do so at its absolute discretion without liability to any applicant or other person. The Promoter will not fulfil orders if the promotion is terminated but will instead issue full refunds for any monies paid.
19. All decisions of the Promoter relating to the promotion are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify claims deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
21. A failure by the Promoter to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any applicant, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Promoters rights in relation to the same.
22. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions,
warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any applicant in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude the Promoters liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
23. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
24. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
25. All applicants consent to receive information and newsletters from Unwins. All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
26. Any personal data received in connection with this Promotion will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party for any purpose other than the administration of this Promotion without the individual's prior consent. We will not sell your name, address or phone number to any other third party. All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
27. The Promoter is Westland Horticulture, 14 Granville Industrial Estate, Granville Road, Dungannon, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT70 1NJ. Please do not send orders or correspondence to this address.
If you have any questions or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No spam, we promise