Kills broad-leaved weeds such as clover, daisy, buttercup & dandelions
Kills the root
Sprayer & watering can application
Contains mecoprop-P, dicamba
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing
• Do not apply treatment during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants.
For use on unwanted vegetation
• DO NOT USE ON NEW-SOWN LAWNS FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS AFTER ESTABLISHMENT
• For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
• Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist
• Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application • Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label.
Always read the label fully before use
• Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose
• Mix well before use
• Loosen the measuring cap slightly and gently squeeze the bottle until the required volume is achieved
• Apply Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate at rate of 50ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of water to cover 25 sq.m covering weeds evenly
• Wash equipment thoroughly after use
• Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds • Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
• Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
• The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
No spam, we promise