Customer Terms & Conditions
1..These terms and conditions govern your membership of the Peckish Loyalty Scheme and the use of your Peckish Loyalty Card. They also set out the terms of the contract between Westland Horticulture Ltd (“us”/ “we”) and the customer (“you”/ “your”). Please read carefully and keep hold of a copy for reference. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your use of the Peckish Loyalty Card, please call us on 01480 443 789 or email email@example.com
2. The Peckish Loyalty Scheme is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or older. Only one loyalty card per person/email address is permitted. The Loyalty Scheme is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
3. Membership of the Peckish Loyalty Scheme is personal to you. You may not share or transfer Peckish Loyalty Card, although your friends and family can of course get their own Loyalty Card.
4. We may contact you from time to time either by email at the addresses you have given to us. Any such communication will be in relation to the Loyalty Scheme or to inform you of other special Peckish promotional offers.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Peckish Loyalty Scheme.
6. You can get a Peckish Loyalty Card in store from any participating Klondyke Garden Centre. As soon as you have your loyalty card, you can start using it.
7. The Garden Centre will initial or stamp the first circle on your card when you purchase your first bag of Peckish Bird Food and subsequent numbered circles will be initialled each time another bag of Peckish bird food is bought (over 12.75kg).
8. Only the following Peckish products are valid as part of this Loyalty Scheme and one numbered circle will be initialled each time one of the following products is purchased:
– Peckish Complete Seed & Nut Mix (12.75kg / 20kg)
– Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix (12.75kg / 20kg)
– Peckish Winter Warmer Extra Energy Seed Mix (12.75kg)
– Peckish Peanuts (12.75kg)
– Peckish Sunflower Hearts (12.75kg)
– Peckish No Grow (12.75kg)
9. This Loyalty Scheme is only available on Peckish bulk bags of bird food. Circles cannot be initialled when purchasing any other Peckish products.
10. Any lost loyalty cards cannot be replaced. You will have to start a new loyalty card again.
11. In order to get your numbered circles initialled, your Peckish Loyalty Card must be presented at the checkout before you pay. If you do not have your loyalty card with you, then you will not be able to have it initialled.
12. If a circle was initialled on a product which you decide to return then you will need to present your Peckish Loyalty Card in store and the initialled circles will be removed/void.
13. If you exchange the product for an exact replacement or a replacement from the valid list then you can keep the initialled circle on your Loyalty Card.
14. Please retain your store receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your loyalty card, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
15. An initialled circle cannot be earned against the FREE Peckish Extra Goodness 50 Tub, once you have completed your Peckish Loyalty Card with 6 initialled circles.
16. Once you have completed your Peckish Loyalty Card with all 6 circles initialled and have claimed your FREE Peckish Extra Goodness 50 Tub, you can then start a new Loyalty Card.
17. The Peckish Loyalty Cards remain the property of Westland Horticulture Ltd and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when requested by us.
18. You are responsible for the security of your loyalty card. Please treat your loyalty card as securely as you would cash or a credit card, as we are not able to replace ones that have already been initialled.
19. We may immediately suspend or terminate the rights of loyalty card holder: If we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions, or – if you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us – if you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Loyalty Scheme, or – for any other reason we see fit.
20. We can cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual loyalty card, at any time.
21. Our responsibilities with respect of the Loyalty Scheme are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law. Westland Horticulture Ltd (registered company no. GB86300164) Registered office: 14 Granville Industrial Estate, Granville Road, Dungannon, County Tyrone, BT70 1NJ.