Deadfast Ant Killer Plus Granules provide effective protection from ant infestations for up to three months and can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- Effectively kills ants and their nest
- Three ways to use – either scatter, spray or water-in
- Protects for up to three months
- Can also control sites where flying insects rest
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- Product details
- How to use
- Tips & advice
- Safety information
- Long-lasting ant killer that can be used in three different ways
- Stays active for 3 months
- Micro granules stick to the ant’s body which it then takes back to the nest for total control
How to use
- These granules can be used by scattering the granules or mixing them with water
- The measuring cap has 10ml and 20ml measures
- One application can destroy the nest within 3 weeks
- Use as a dry product only
- Use in areas where the granules will not come into contact with food storage or wet areas
- Can be used in storerooms, garages and sheds
- Do not use in living areas or bathrooms
Can be used as a dry product or can be mixed with water
For dry application: sprinkle 10g of granules on a nest situated around a building on paved areas
For wet application: mix 10g of granules with 0.5 litres of clean water and stir thoroughly in a watering can.
- Do not use kitchen utensils to mix
- Pour gently directly onto the nest or between cracks
- Avoid any of the mix running off or creating puddles
- Rinse the watering can three times with fresh water after use, pouring the rinse water onto the nest or between cracks as above
- Do not empty into surface water or drains
When to use
Apply at monthly intervals to nesting and breeding sites in the morning or evening when ants are in the nest.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Will this control ants in my lawn?
A. No, this product is not suitable for use on lawns as it is not registered to be used for this purpose.
Q. Do I need to reapply it?
A. No, applied in the right conditions persistent control can last several weeks and up to 3 months, and therefore it should not be necessary to re-apply.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com
Risk and safety information precautions
- Do not breathe dust
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces
- Avoid contact with skin
- Remove or cover all fish tanks and bowls before application
- Cover all water storage tanks before application
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- Keep only in the original container
- Keep in a safe place
- Keep out of reach of children
- All bats are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. Before treating any structure used by bats, consult Natural England, Scottish Natural Heritage or the Countryside Council for Wales
- For Ireland: All bats are protected under Schedule 5 of the Wildlife Acts (1976 and 2000), before treating any structure used by bats, consult the National Parks and Wildlife Service.
STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE
FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE
- Application rate: Apply as required over the area to be treated
- Users must comply in full with all their responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval
READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE
- Contains Lambda-cyhalothrin.
- May produce an allergic reaction
- WARNING – Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
- Avoid release to the environment
- Collect spillages
- Dispose of contents and container to an approved waste disposal plant in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations
TO AVOID RISKS TO MAN AND ENVIRONMENT, COMPLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Use only in accordance with directions on the label
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children & pets