Our Gro-Sure All purpose plant food for use all around the garden, including flowers, plants, fruit and veg.
- Packed with nutrients for healthy flowers & fruit
- Fast acting formula
- NPK 12.5-5-25
- 1kg + 50% extra free
- Product Details
- how to use
- tips & advice
- Fast acting for more healthy, beautiful plants in 2 weeks
- Packed with essential nutrients for flower, leaf and root growth Ideal for all plants, fruits, vegetables & even the lawn
- Use for plants in beds & borders, pots, containers, hanging baskets and indoor plants
How to Use
- Mix 1 level scoop of Gro-Sure® All-Purpose Soluble Plant Food in 4.5 Litres (1 Gallon) of water
- Apply the diluted feed to the compost / around the base of the plant until completely saturated
- You can also apply to plant foliage but do not apply in direct sunlight!
|Where||When to start feeding||Frequency of feeding|
|Flowering plants in the garden||Use the standard mix. Start when growth starts in Spring.||Every 7–10 days|
|Flowering plants in containers||Use the standard mix. Start when containers are planted-up.||Every 5–7 days|
|Grow Bags, Tomato, Fruit & Veg Planters||Use the standard mix. Start when planted.||Every 5-7 days|
|Very young plants and seedlings||Use a ¼ strength solution. Start when plants are potted on.||Apply every other watering|
|Flowering plants indoors||Use a ¼ strength solution. Start when plants are actively growing.||Apply every other watering|
1 level scoop = approximately 10g
- One level scoop equals approximately 10 grams
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight or when dry at the roots as plants may become scorched
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Increasing the concentration may harm plants
- Store in a safe dry place, tightly closed, away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Yes, children and pets can go back into the area straight after application
Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
A. All Purpose soluble plant food doesn’t contain any organic elements so shouldn’t be attractive to animals
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to dissolve and wash through excess product
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org