Growing Success Fungus Stop is a pesticide-free alternative to help prevent disease on fruits, vegetables and flowers as well as ornamental plants. Its formulation contains natural ingredients and will not harm beneficial insects such as bees and ladybirds. It works by promoting a plant reaction to defend itself against a wide range of pests such as Powdery Mildew, Fruit Scab, Rust, Leaf Spot and more.
- Suitable for organic gardening
- For Powdery Mildew, Fruit Scab, Rust, Leaf Spot and more.
- Bee & Ladybird friendly
- Builds plant’s resilience to fungal attack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How it Works
Promotes a plant reaction to defend itself against pests
Use all year round, indoors and out. When applied on edibles there is no harvest interval – just wash before eating.
Growing Success Bug Stop should be used preventatively or at first sign of infestation.
- Shake well before use and always read the label thoroughly before use.
- Spray directly onto the plant making sure a good coverage is applied to both upper and lower leaf surface.
- For best results re-apply every 7 days.
- After use, store out of direct sunlight and at temperatures between 5°C and 40°C
Always read the product label before use. For full safety information please see the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
We recommend using gloves when gardening.