Growing Success Rose Guard offers a pesticide free alternative to bug and disease control for both roses as well as ornamental plants. It works by physical action to give safe and effective control of a wide range of pests such as Greenly, Blackfly, Powdery Mildew, Spider Mite and more that. Made with natural ingredients, the formulation is bee friendly and pest will not develop resistance to the product.
- Controls Whitefly, Greenfly, Powdery mildew and other pests
- Works by physical action
- Bee friendly
- Improves foliage health
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How it Works
Promotes a plant reaction to defend itself against pests
Use all year round, indoors and out. When applied on edibles there is no harvest interval – just wash before eating.
Growing Success Bug Stop should be used preventatively or at first sign of infestation.
- Shake well before use and always read the label thoroughly before use.
- Spray directly onto the plant making sure a good coverage is applied to both upper and lower leaf surface.
- For best results re-apply every 7 days.
- After use, store out of direct sunlight and at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C
Always read the product label before use. For full safety information please see the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
We recommend using gloves when gardening.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org