Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical and/or Electrical Bias) – Westland Horticulture
Due to high business demand, we have a new opportunity for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical and/or Electrical Bias) to join our engineering team in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will report into the Maintenance Manager and be accountable for all reactive and proactive maintenance work across the site, ensuring you deliver it in a timely fashion and to the highest possible standards. Key experience to include fault-finding both mechanically and electrically on all plant machinery.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To ensure that all maintenance work is carried out with due regard to the safety of employees adhering to relevant regulations
- Provide reactive and planned maintenance
- To assist efficiency improvements by reducing downtime
- To help maintain all maintenance records, ensuring all documentation is in place and up to date
- To help build and maintain a cost-effective spare parts store
- To work with production line managers to reduce machine and processing problems in order to improve output efficiency
- Fault-finding diagnostics, mechanical, electrical on high-speed process-lines
The successful person will have ..
- Must be a qualified, mechanically bias, multi-skilled engineer, with previous working experience gained in a Production environment.
- Apprentice trained or NVQ Level 2 in Engineering.
- Must have the ability to work on their own initiative and be a confident decision maker.
- Must be a flexible individual as some overtime working will be required
Find out more about Westland Horticulture
Learn about our sustainability plan