Procurement Executive – Westland Horticulture
We have a new position for a talented ‘Procurement Executive’ to support key procurement activities within our Hardware Division. With over 60 partners and suppliers, covering over 700 live products, this role will lead factory negotiations, document agreements, manage pricing with each supplier and oversee contractual agreements.
Procurement Executive – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- UK Pricing Files – Updating and management of the UK pricing agreements with all suppliers for the Westland group
- WSP Pricing Files – Updating and management of our customer pricing files for our partner in the USA, where we manage the cost pricing agreements with the factory on their behalf
- Value Chain Analysis – As required, benchmarking of current product costs. To ensure correct cost structure, and maintain value as costs increase / decrease. Maintaining and updating the commodity pricing and material costs on a monthly basis
- New Product Development – Whilst we have around 60 preferred suppliers within the Hardware division, we are always looking at product improvements and new product development. Additionally, alternative sources as back up, new suppliers, alternative materials where the role will be creating a master portfolio of all alternative factories and quotations
- Factory Analysis – assisting Quality manager to ensure the factory and ethical audits are updated and current with all partners to ensure that we can technically and legally work with the selected factory / partners
The successful person will have ..
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Purchasing experience in the Far East – essential
- Comfortable dealing with suppliers (meetings, conference calls)
- Ability to successfully function in a matrix style of management, within a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Reporting, analysing and presenting data
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills, competent in problem solving, team player, planning and decision making.
- Familiar with new product development (timelines, critical paths)
- Degree qualified / professional qualification is a benefit but not essential
Find out more about Westland Horticulture
Learn about our sustainability plan