Product Content Copywriter – Marshalls Garden
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a passionate, highly creative and talented ‘Product Copywriter’ to join our fast-paced, online marketing team for Marshalls Garden.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, this role will see you take ownership of a wide range of copy across the Marshalls Garden website and marketing channels, promoting and explaining the Marshalls Garden brand proposition. The role will cover product based information, knowledge sharing content and shorter form headline marketing copy.
Product Content Copywriter – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Write headline copy and text for all marketing campaigns and supporting pages.
- Write product information for all new living products, including titles and features and benefits.
- Rewrite product information for top non-live products, where differentiation is required from other sellers.
- Write brand copy to support the awareness of Marshalls Garden history and proposition.
- Write inspirational and knowledgeable articles in line with the Marshalls Garden proposition where needed.
- Through product range reviews, trading updates and marketing meetings, understand our business position and market trends to support with copy writing.
- Be able to write in the Marshalls Garden tone of voice, whilst using keywords to be visible search engine
- Coordinate with the wider marketing team to identify where brand based copy is required.
- Communicate activity across the Marshalls Garden business.
- Keep up to date and monitor industry and digital trends
- Work closely with Westland group marketing to understand their marketing plans and identify potential opportunities of aligning activity
The successful person will have ..
- At least 3 years’ successful experience in writing product copy and content, preferably in a digital format.
- A background within a retail ecommerce environment, preferable seasonal.
- Experience in the gardening market would be ideal
- Working with direct mail and catalogues preferable.
- Experience with writing to an agreed tone of voice, developing tone of voice over time to suit our audience or changing market requirements.
- Experience with writing with search engine optimisation in mind and working with an SEO agency.
If you have the drive and capability to match the above requirements, we would love to hear from you! NO Freelancers please!
Find out more about Westland Horticulture
Learn about our sustainability plan