Technical Area Sales Manager – Sinclair Professional Range
Reporting to the Head of Professional Growing Media, we have a new job opportunity for an experienced Technical Area Sales Manager to take customer ownership of the South-West of England. Joining our Sinclair professional range, we are seeking a passionate and highly experienced salesperson to sell the full range of Sinclair professional media, bark and fertilisers to a wide range of commercial growers and distributors.
Technical Area Sales Manager – Key Duties:
- To maximise opportunities for Sinclair sales to negotiate profitable and improved margins
- To support and work in partnership with commercial nurseries and distributors to drive growth and margin opportunities to help develop technical solution to growers problems and resolve through the Sinclair technical teams
- To understand the business objectives of your customers to ensure the development of relevant categories to develop new customers in your region
- To support and implement the growth business strategy that incorporates increasing large grower and distributor networks.
- Responsibility for producing monthly reporting figures and working with department head to proactively identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- To ensure exceptional customer service (specific targets by account) is achieved at all times by communicating effectively with both internal and external contacts.
- To improve and maintain annual pricing architecture & cost price increase plan
- To inform and communicate the performance of your region to the wider sales team.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years’ relevant successful business experience
- Demonstrable commercial experience preferably with professional growers
- Exposure or understanding of dealing with professional growers or from within the Horticulture / Agri Industry is highly desirable
- Graduate/Diploma in Horticulture or soil science / Turf / Agri
- Understands the Professional Growers market
- Has relevant commercial experience with strong Sales input
- Current Driving Licence and the availability and willingness to travel
If you have the drive and capability to match the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Find out more about Westland Horticulture
Learn about our sustainability plan