Nature’s Haven Easy Wildflowers Mix helps to attract bees and butterflies as well as other beneficial insects into your garden. A perfect blend of wildflower seeds and seed sowing granules to bring both colour and wildlife to your garden. To use, simply scatter around your garden and achieve a stunning wildflower display.
- Selected to attract beneficial insects
- Easy to grow blend – simply scatter and water
- All in one wildflowers mix
- Flower seeds include: Corncockle, Blue Flax, Cornflower, Pot Marigold, Chamomile, Borage, Poppy and Viper’s Burgloss
- 1.2kg covers 6m2 which is equivalent to three flower beds measuring 2m x 1m
- 4kg covers 16m2 which is equivalent to eight flower beds measuring 2m x 1m
- Also see our Shady Mix, Bird Mix and Green Manure Mix
- 1.2kg (covers 6m2)
- 4kg box (covers 16m2)
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
The perfect mix of easy to grow wildflowers selected to bring bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects into the garden. Containing a blend of free flowering countryside seeds and seed sowing granules, simply scatter the contents of this pack where you want your wildflowers to bloom, lightly rake in and enjoy a stunning display in your garden.
Contains a mixture of seed sowing granules and mixed flower seeds including the following:
Corncockle, Blue Flax, Cornflower, Pot Marigold, Chamomile, Borage, Poppy and Viper’s Burgloss
Contents may vary according to availability. Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs. Wash hands after use. Use contents within season of purchase. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas. Contents may settle and segregate during transit. Shake well before application.
- For an earlier and even better show, you can plant in the autumn (Aug-Oct) for flowering in the following spring
- Remove any weeds from the area before sowing, ensuring there are no large clumps of soil or stones and rake so there is a fine tilth (smooth surface)
- Water regularly but gently to avoid washing away the seeds
- Protect young plants from pests, particularly slugs
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com