Peckish Complete Energy Balls are packed with high energy suet and the 15 ingredients from our Complete Seed & Nut Mix, specially chosen to attract a wide variety of birds.
- Packed full of 12 different ingredients
- No mess, no waste
- With added Calvita Vitamin Mix
- 6 pack
- 12 pack (6+6 free)
- 24 pack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1. More seeds for more birds
These energy balls are packed with a blend of high energy suet and the 12 ingredients from our Complete seed mix, specially chosen to attract a wide variety of birds.
2. No Mess – Husk Free
The seed husks have been removed so there is no waste or mess.
3. Calvita® Vitamin Mix
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy. Calvita includes…
- CAROTENOIDS – Develops feather colour and protects from sunlight damage
- CALCIUM – Promotes bone & feather growth and essential for egg production
- VITAMINS A,D,E & BIOTIN – Strengthens beaks & bones and helps growth & reproduction
- Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate
- Beef Tallow
- Ground Maize
- Red Dari
- Wheat Flour
- Safflower Seed
- Red Millet
- Kibbled Sunflower Hearts
- White Millet
- Pinhead Oatmeal
- Flaked Naked Oats
- Naked Oats
- Kibbled Peanuts
- Oyster Grit
What to Expect
Peckish Complete Energy Balls will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Long Tailed Tit
- Great Tit
- Song Thrush
- Nuthatch and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply open the packaging and place the energy balls into the feeder.
- Best used with with our Peckish All Weather Energy Ball Feeder or our Secret Garden Energy Ball Feeder
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Are Suet products suitable to feed all year round?
A. Yes, Suet products can be fed all year round as they provide excellent nutrition for birds.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org