Peckish Complete Seed & Nut Mix is a unique blend that’s packed with energy & nutrition. Everything that a bird needs to fuel them for longer.
- Packed with 12 different ingredients
- High Energy
- No mess, no waste
- Proven to attract the UK’s top 10 garden birds
- With added Calvita Vitamin Mix
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1. More seeds for more birds
Our Complete Seed & Nut Mix contains 12 ingredients each specifically chosen to attract a variety of birds.
2. No Mess – Husk Free
The seed husks have been removed so there is no waste or mess.
3. Calvita® Vitamin Mix
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy. Calvita includes…
- CAROTENOIDS – Develops feather colour and protects from sunlight damage
- CALCIUM – Promotes bone & feather growth and essential for egg production
- VITAMINS A,D,E & BIOTIN – Strengthens beaks & bones and helps growth & reproduction
***Best used with our Peckish 3 port feeder***
- Kibbled Wheat
- Red Millet
- Red Dari
- Kibbled Maize
- Sunflower Hearts
- Flaked Naked Oats
- White Millet
- Naked Oats
- Pinhead Oats
- Kibbled Peanuts
- Oyster Shell Grit
What to Expect
Peckish Complete Seed and Nut Mix will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Long Tailed Tit
- Great Tit
- Song Thrush
- Nuthatch and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply pour the seed into a seed feeder
- To feed on bird tables, scatter the seed across the table
- Also suitable for feeding in tray and ground feeders
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Peckish Complete Seed and Nut Mix is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org