Peckish Daily Goodness Nurturing Nuggets are made with a unique blend of nutritious ingredients. Helping fuel birds for longer.
- Each nugget is packed full of suet, peanut and mealworms
- 30% oil content
- Perfect for little beaks
- High in protein
- With added Calvita Vitamin Mix
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1. Perfect for Little Beaks
All ingredients are selected and prepared to be small, soft and easy to eat for small and young birds.
2. High in Energy & Protein
Our Nurturing Nuggets are packed with suet, peanuts and mealworms, making them high in energy and protein.
3. Calvita® Vitamin Mix
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy. Calvita includes…
- CAROTENOIDS – Develops feather colour and protects from sunlight damage
- CALCIUM – Promotes bone & feather growth and essential for egg production
- VITAMINS A,D,E & BIOTIN – Strengthens beaks & bones and helps growth & reproduction
- Wheat Flour
- Beef Tallow
- Ground Wheat
- Calcium Carbonate
- Peanut Flour
- Red Millet
- Black Rapeseed
What to Expect
Peckish Daily Goodness Nuggets will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit
- Coal Tit
- Song Thrush and many more!
How to Use
- We recommend using these nuggets in a Peckish Daily Goodness Nugget feeder
- They can also be used in peanut & energy ball feeders depending on the size of the mesh or wire frame
- To use, simply tear open the bag and pour the nuggets into a feeder
- To feed on bird tables scatter the nuggets across the table
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Also suitable for feeding on tables and the ground
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Are Suet products suitable to feed all year round?
A. Yes, Suet products can be fed all year round as they provide excellent nutrition for birds.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org