Peckish Extra Goodness Balls contain Extra Protein, Extra Seed and Extra Energy, to help fuel birds for longer!
- Packed with peanuts and sunflowers
- Feeds twice as fast
- No fillers
- 4 pack
- 6 pack + 100% Extra Free
- 50 tub
- 50 tub + 20% Extra Free
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1.High Quality Seeds and Suet
Our Extra Goodness Balls are packed with high energy Sunflower Seeds and Peanuts to help bring more birds to the garden.
2.Extra Protein, Extra Seeds, Extra Energy
The Extra Goodness Balls are our highest nutritional Suet Ball, they contain more protein, and more fat than any other Peckish branded energy ball, sure to give the birds a tasty meal.
3.Added Peanut Aroma
The added peanut aroma is very attractive, although garden birds have a poor smell they can still pick up strong aromas, this peanut smell will certainly get them interested.
4.No added wheat or calcium
These suet balls have no extra added wheat to bulk up the product, they also contain no calcium carbonate as a filler making these our best energy balls.
- Wheat Flour
- Black Sunflowers
- Beef Tallow
What to Expect
Peckish Extra Goodness Crumble Mix will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit
- Coal Tit
- Song Thrush
- Nuthatch and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply open the packaging and place the energy balls into the feeder.
- Best used with with our Peckish All Weather Energy Ball Feeder or our Secret Garden Energy Ball Feeder
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Are Suet products suitable to feed all year round?
A. Yes, Suet products can be fed all year round as they provide excellent nutrition for birds.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com