Peckish Extra Goodness Crumble Mix contains Extra Protein, Extra Seed and Extra Energy, to fuel birds for longer!
- Unique crumble texture
- Easy for all species to feed on
- Ideal for spring and summer feeding
- Rich in mealworms
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1.High Quality Seeds and Suet
Our Extra Goodness Crumble Mix is packed with high energy seeds and suet to help bring more birds to the garden.
2.Unique Crumble Texture
This seed mix is infused with high energy beef tallow and peanut flour creating a great crumble texture, we have also added small suet chunks to the recipe for that extra boost of energy. The small seeds and crumbly texture makes this a tasty treat for all small birds to feed on.
3.Calvita® Vitamin Mix
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy. Calvita includes…
- CAROTENOIDS – Develops feather colour and protects from sunlight damage
- CALCIUM – Promotes bone & feather growth and essential for egg production
- VITAMINS A,D,E & BIOTIN – Strengthens beaks & bones and helps growth & reproduction
- Kibbled Wheat
- Naked Oats
- Peanut Flour
- Wheat Flour
- Beef Tallow
- Suet Pellets
- Yellow Millet
- Red Dari
- Kibbled Beans
- Black Rapeseed
- Red Millet
- Oyster Shell Grit
- Nyjer Seed
- Ground Mealworms
What to Expect
Peckish Extra Goodness Crumble Mix will attract the following birds:
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit
- Coal Tit
- Song Thrush
- Nuthatch and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply pour the seed into a seed feeder
- To feed on bird tables, scatter the seed across the table
- Also suitable for feeding in tray and ground feeders
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of openingNot suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Peckish Extra Goodness Crumble is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com