Our Peckish Natural Balance Coconut Feeders are naturally good inside and out. Our Natural Balance range of food helps give birds the nutrients they need all year round. With our sustainable packaging helping to reduce the amount of plastics used, plus the added pleasure you get from feeding the birds, there is a lot to feel good about!
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
- High energy
- Coconut flavour
- 4 Pack
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
1. 100% Natural Ingredients
Including recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
2. High Energy
High in energy with delicious coconut flavour.
3. Attracts Popular Garden Birds
Our Peckish Natural Balance Coconut Feeders will attract a wide variety of birds.
- Beef Tallow
- Wheat Flour
- Calcium Carbonate
- Kibbled Maize
- Naked Oats
- Yellow Millet
- Red Millet
- Black Rapeseed
- Coconut Flavour
What to Expect
Peckish Natural Balance Coconut Feeders will attract the following birds:
- Black Bird
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Song Thrush
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit and many more!
How to Use
- Simply hang the coconut feeder from a tree or dining station, straight from the box.
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat.
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Provide some cover for the birds and ensure some fresh drinking water is available.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com