Peckish Natural Energy Balls are made from 100% natural ingredients. Helping to fuel birds for longer.
- High Energy
- 100% natural ingredients
- Attracts popular garden birds
- 6 pack
- 25 pack
- 60 tub
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Peckish Natural Balance Energy Balls are are a natural, high in energy food that attracts many popular garden birds.
- Beef Tallow
- Calcium Carbonate
- Ground Maize
- Wheat Flour
- Sunflower Seed (4%)
- Red Dari
- Ground Mixed Seeds
What to Expect
Peckish Natural Balance Energy Balls will attract the following birds:
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit
- House Sparrow
- Coal Tit and many more!
How to Use
- To use in bird feeders, simply remove the lid and place the energy balls into the energy ball feeder
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org