Our Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix is a nutritious blend of locally sourced natural ingredients from UK as well as Irish farms that will attract a wide variety of wild birds to your garden. Furthermore, our sustainable packaging helps to reduce the amount of plastics used. Plus with the added pleasure you get from feeding the birds, there is a lot to feel good about!
- 100% recyclable paper packaging
- 10 Seed Blend
- With high energy sunflower seeds
- 100% natural ingredients
- For all your garden birds
- Use with a Peckish Seed Feeder
- 1.7kg 1.7kg (recyclable paper bag)
- 3.5kg (recyclable paper bag)
- 12.75kg (recyclable paper bag)
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Plastic Free Packaging
Why Use Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix
1. 100% Natural Ingredients
We use a blend of natural seeds to create a wholesome mix.
2. Rich in Sunflower Seeds
High in energy and loved by finches and tits.
3. Attracts Popular Garden Birds
Our blend contains 10 seeds, chosen to attract a wide variety of birds.
- Whole Wheat
- Kibbled Maize
- Naked Oats
- White Millet
- Black Sunflower Seeds
- Red Millet
- Canary Seed
- Black Rapeseed
- Kibbled Field Beans
- Vegetable Oil
What to Expect
Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix will attract the following birds:
- Black Bird
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Song Thrush
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit and many more!
How to Use Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix
- To use in bird feeders, simply pop open the easy pour spout and pour the seed into a feeder
- To feed on bird tables scatter the seed across the table
- They can also be used in tray and ground feeders
Where to Site Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Provide some cover for the birds and ensure some fresh drinking water is available.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Would the discarded seed grow below my feeder?
A. Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix is not a “no grow” mix. Given the right conditions the seed could germinate.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com