Deadfast Easy Set Rat Trap
Deadfast Easy Set Rat Trap is a wooden wire snap trap with a pre-baited plastic cheese pedal for even more effective rat control.
Its superior quality and effectiveness are why more than a billion snap traps have been sold since 1898, making it the pest control professionals trap of choice.
- Quality spring system for fast snap action
- Sensitive to Firm setting option
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Made with FSC® certified wood
- Superior quality from Victor
- Size: Single pack
How to use:
- Remove the staple securing the setting arm bar.
- Move the arm bar so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- This trap doesn’t require bait, but adding peanut butter or chocolate spread on the yellow pedal will increase chance of success.
- Pull back on the kill bar and hold it securely with your thumb.
- Place the arm bar over the kill bar and secure under the yellow pedal, between the Firm and Sensitive setting.
- Place the trap with the yellow tray against the wall where signs of rodent activity exist.
- Once the rat has been trapped, the body can be disposed of in a double bag by lifting the kill bar, and the trap can then be reset or thrown away.
Firm setting: easier to set, but will not activate as easily.
Sensitive setting: more difficult to set but will activate very easily.
This is a powerful trap. Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals. It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals.
Free garden tips and advice
No spam, we promise