Deadfast® Greenhouse Smoke Generator² treats flying insects in a 120m³ area and crawling insects in a 7.5m³ area so one smoke generator is sufficient for a 2 x 3.5 x 1.5m greenhouse.
• For best results use in the late afternoon and leave the greenhouse overnight.
• Ensure that the area to be treated is as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows and door entrances, etc. Cover water storage tanks before application.
• Remove the plastic lid and place the white pot on the upturned tin on a stable heat-resistant surface (e.g. a plate on a 0.5m square of aluminium foil).
• Light the fuse carefully as it may emit some sparks upon ignition and exit the space. After ignition there is brief dense emission of smoke.
• Exclude all persons and animals for 12 hours and then ventilate thoroughly.
• For severe infestations repeat 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals using a new smoke generator each time.
No spam, we promise