Deadfast Mini Pro Sonic Repeller
This device emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repels rodents from protected areas. For use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements. The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the repeller. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly.
- High frequency ultrasound repels mice and rats
- Sound is inaudible to people, dogs, cats or other non-rodent pets
- Red LED light shows unit is functioning properly
- Plug in solution that costs less than a penny per day
- For indoor use only
- Size: Twin Pack
How to use:
- Plug the unit into any 220-230V AC wall outlet, ideally near the room entrance.
- The red light will illuminate showing the unit is working properly.
- Clear surrounding objects away from the Sonic Repeller to maximise its efficacy.
- Monitor the new rodent activity on a regular basis.
How do Mini Pro Sonic Repellers work?
- The Sonic Repeller emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas.
- This sound is inaudible to people and non rodent pets.
- It works varying the range of volume (100dB peak) and frequencies (32 to 62 kHz to prevent rodents getting used to the ultrasonic waves.
Where to use:
- We recommend the use of Mini Pro Sonic Repeller in average size rooms (e.g. kitchen, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms etc) basements and lofts.
Inappropriate use of this product may cause an electric shock. We do not recommend using the Mini Pro Sonic Repeller around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters, ferrets, rabbits and guinea pigs.
Free garden tips and advice
No spam, we promise