Eraza Ant Killer Powder is specially formulated to quickly and effectively kill ants and their nests. Used indoors and outdoors, it will provide long lasting protection for up to 3 months. It can also be used for effective control against flying insects such as wasps when the powder is dusted onto breeding or resting sites.
• Shake well. Remove cap.
• Point bottle downwards, squeeze and apply a fine dust to the treated area.
• Replace cap after use.
For flying and crawling insects. Apply at monthly intervals to resting and breeding sites as instructed below.
• Dust along ant runs and in cracks where ants congregate. Nest entrances should be dusted liberally.
• Apply dust liberally to nest entrance. Treatment should be carried out in the evening when wasp activity is at a minimum.
• Apply as required in animal bedding, kennels and domestic premises.
• Apply dust in and around insect hiding places and pathways, paying particular attention to cracks and crevices where insects settle.
Under normal circumstances it should not be necessary to repeat the treatments within 14 days. Persistant control for several weeks and up to three months can be obtained from one application, in the right conditions.
No spam, we promise