Gro-Sure® Fruit & Vegetable Planter is a nutrient-rich compost that promotes strong root growth and sustains healthy plant development. It is enriched with natural potash for improved crop quality and abundant fruiting. Gro-Sure’s unique moisture retention technology enhances the availability of nutrients, increases yields and actively feeds plants for up to 6 weeks.
• Before opening, shake the planter to loosen the compost and ensure an even depth.
• Choose a suitable spot with plenty of light. Gro-Sure Fruit & Vegetable Planter is suitable for greenhouses, patios, conservatories and even roof top plantings.
• Cut around the dotted lines on the front of the planter to make 3 holes. Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm in the compost around the plant.
• Water the planter and ensure the compost is moist.
• Keep compost moist. Water every day in hot weather to prevent drying out. If necessary, cut some holes in the bottom of the planter to avoid water logging.
• Use a feed such as Nutri All Purpose Plant Food after the first 6 weeks and re-feed every 3-4 waterings. If necessary carefully place a cane (or use string and supports) in the compost to support the plant as it grows.
• Store in a dry frost free space away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals
• Keep planter sealed until it is required for use
No spam, we promise