Add months of cool, pastel colour to your garden the easy way with Gro-Sure Easy Flowers. Containing the perfect mix of pastel flower seeds, granular compost and flower starter feed, simply scatter the contents of this pack in containers or flower beds, lightly rake-in, water regularly and enjoy months of colour in your garden.
Shake the pack well before use in a tumbling motion, by rotating the pouch and shaking it at the same time at least three times.
Scatter the contents for an even spread in containers or flower beds, use for covering large areas or filling in gaps. Once scattered, lightly rake to incorporate seeds into the soil surface.
Water regularly, especially in dry spells, gently at first to avoid washing away seeds.
Contains a mixture of granular compost, natural plant food and sufficient mixed flower seed including the following:
Agrostemma, Cornflower, Gypsophila, Nigella, Candytuft, Virginian Stock, Clary, Lavatera, Phacelia.
Contents may vary according to availability.
Stage 1 - The first green shoots should appear 2 weeks after planting.
Stage 2 - Seedlings will develop into young green plants – this is a great time to thin out***
Stage 3 - The first flowers will start to appear. Now just sit back and enjoy!
*** Thinout for best reults -If plants look overcrowded, carefully pull them out to make room, and replant elsewhere in your garden, remembering to water afterwards. Leave a variety of different leaf shapes for a mix of flower types.
• For an earlier and even better show, you can plant in the Autumn (Aug–Oct) for flowering in the following Spring.
• Remove any weeds from the area before sowing, ensuring there are no large clumps of soil or stones and rake so there is a fine tilth (smooth surface).
• If the soil is very poor, improve by adding organic matter and/or a general purpose fertilizer.
• Water regularly, but gently to avoid washing away the seeds.
• Protect young plants from pests, particularly slugs.
No spam, we promise