Gro-Sure® Tomato Planter is a nutrient-rich compost that promotes strong root growth and sustains healthy plant development. It is enriched with potash for improved crop quality and abundant fruiting. Gro-Sure’s unique moisture retention technology reduces the risk of blossom end rot and actively feeds the tomato plants for 6 weeks.
• Shake the planter to loosen the compost and ensure an even depth. Choose a suitable spot with plenty of light.
• Gro-Sure® Tomato Planter is ideal for greenhouses, patios, conservatories and even roof top plantings.
• Cut around the dotted lines on the front of the planter to make 3 holes.
• Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm in the compost around the plant.
• Water the planter and ensure the compost is moist
Store in a dry frost free space away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals.
Keep planter sealed until it is required for use.
• Keep compost moist. Water every day in hot weather to prevent drying out.
• If necessary, cut some holes in the bottom of the planter to avoid water logging.
• Use Gro-Sure® Tomato Food when the first flower truss appears and re-feed every 2-3 waterings.
• Carefully place a cane (or use string and supports) in the compost to support the plant as it grows.
No spam, we promise