Westland Buxus Feed maintains plant health by helping to improve tolerance against pests and diseases.
- Promotes healthy plant growth
- Fast acting leaf greener
- Easily absorbs nutrients
- Helps disease resistance
- NPK 5-2.5-7.5 + trace elements
- Size 1L
When to use
Apply every two weeks from April to September. Avoid using in freezing conditions.
How to use
- Mix 1 capful (40ml) into 10L water.
- Stir well and apply to compost or soil around base of plant until completely saturated.
- Avoid wetting foliage.
Keep containers watered all year round to prevent drought stress and encourage healthier stronger plants.
Mulch around the base of Buxus plants with Gro-Sure Smart Ground Cover to help retain moisture in the soil and to reduce disease risk.
Combined with a moisture control booster, a natural stimulant for root growth and trace elements, this Buxus feed restores and protects plant health, develops roots and keeps leaves healthy and green for longer.
What to expect
- Restores leaves to rich green colour and boosts root growth, providing some tolerance to pests and diseases.
Free garden tips and advice
No spam, we promise