A salad simply is not a salad without spring onions! White Lisbon is deservedly the most popular of all, yielding succulent stems with that characteristic ‘bite’.
- Gardener’s favourite
- Quick growing
- Product Details
- How to Sow
- Tips & Advice
- Sow thinly in pre-watered shallow drills (rows), and cover with a little more soil
- Allow 20cm (8in) between rows
- Keep soil moist until seedlings are established
- Just pull when onions are young and slender
- Sow little and often for a continuous supply throughout the summer
- Autumn sowings may benefit from cloche protection in severe weather, and should be ready in March or earlier in mild weather.
- No need to thin just pull when onions are young and tender
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com