Gardman Filled Peanut Feeder is an easy and ready to use feeder that is pre-filled with Peanuts.
- Traditional bird food
- Easy to use, refill and clean
- Filled and ready to hang in your garden
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
The ready to use feeders are ideal for hanging straight in your garden, filled with only the highest quality blend of Gardman Peanuts.
What to Expect
Gardman Filled Peanut Feeder will attract the following birds:
- Blue Tits
- Great Tits
- Long-tailed Tits
- Dunnocks and other species
How to Use
- Simply hang in trees and on dining stations for best results
Where to Site
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
Q. Why use Gardman Peanuts—can I use salted/ flavoured/ roasted ones?
A. Gardman Peanuts are high in quality and Aflatoxin tested so they are a perfect for birds. Peanuts suitable for human consumption should not be offered. Birds are unable to process the high levels of salt and may become very sick or even die.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com