Please note this product has been retired from the Gardman range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch. The nearest alternative products are available here.
This 50mm² Tan Garden & Plant Mesh is great for various uses around the garden, including a strong support for climbing plants. The square holes are ideal for protecting crops from birds, as well as for creating partitions and fencing. Made from tough, extruded plastic, this mesh will withstand all weathers throughout the seasons.
- Great for supporting loose climbing flowers, broad beans or high crops
- For general and fencing applications
- Lightweight yet tough mesh for a variety of garden tasks
- For keeping small mammals out of an area
- Five year guarantee
- Also available in 50mm² Green
- L 5m x W 0.5m (16'4" x 1'6")
- L 5m x W 1m (16'4" x 3'2")
- Bulk Roll - Cut by the metre
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Use as a support for climbers
- Suitable for general mesh and fencing applications
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org