The Flopro Softflo Spray Gun is perfect to water your container plants. The unique setting mixes water with air to create a soft and gentle waterflow. This makes sure your container soil does not get displaced, keeps the fluffy structure of the compost and does not harm the vulnerable plants and roots. Even more, it actually waters the soil and roots instead of the plants leaves which reduces scorching risk during hot summer days.
Furthermore, Flopro Softflo spray gun covers all your gardening jobs, from watering your container plants to flower & vegetable beds, car wash and cleaning dirt from your tools and wellies. It is ideal for any task.
With its one handed water control you can turn water on & off and adjust waterflow at the same time.
We guarantee the Flopro SoftFlo Spray Gun is compatible with all brands in the market and with your existing watering system.
- Water flow is fully adjustable with one hand
- Covers all watering jobs: containers, flower & vegetable beds, car wash and cleaning tough dirt
- Ultra tough materials protect the gun against damage
- Diameter: 12.5mm (1/2″)
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Use with our Flopro Hosepipe
Why not try our Flopro Softflo Watering Lance? Perfect for watering hanging baskets and hard to reach places!
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- To start the flow of water push the white flow control lever upwards
- To control the flow use this lever with your thumb
- To stop the flow of water push back down to the start position
- To change the spray pattern simply turn the spray head clockwise or anti clockwise
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside.