Westland SafeLawn appeals to households that love their lawn, but are put off using chemicals due to safety concerns over children and pets. It’s an organic fertiliser with added lawn seed, made using only natural ingredients.
- 100% natural organic fertiliser
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Creates healthier and stronger lawn
- Prevents weeds & moss
- Added grass seed to thicken and fill in patches
- Features built-in applicator
- 400m2 bag
- 150m2 box
- 80m2 box
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
An organic child and pet friendly natural lawn feed with added grass seed
- Fast-acting and long-lasting plant nutrients
- Greens & thickens lawns
- Helps grass out-compete weeds & moss
- Friendly bacteria to break down dead leaves & moss
What to Expect
This product is made from organic matter, an odour when opening the pack or applying is normal
Water thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination
After 7 days the lawn will become greener and healthier
The grass seed will germinate to fill gaps and help create a lusher, thicker lawn. As the grass becomes stronger it will start to out-compete weed & moss
When to Use
- Apply every 3-4 Weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing
- For best results apply to the lawn after mowing and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact
How to Use
Best Conditions: Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions, or when frost is expected
- Shake the pack before use to mix the contents
- This pack treats 80sq.m, equivalent to 8 car parking spaces
- 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
Application: Apply the granules evenly to ensure the same result across the whole lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
By Hand: Tear back the side strip to use the built in applicator. Sprinkle 35g/sq.m over the marked area.
By Spreader: Apply 35g/sq.m over the marked area with a suitable spreader. See more spreader settings.
Top Tip: For outstanding results you can safely double this application rate
- Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- This product is safe for children and pets, however it is good practice to store out of reach in a dry, frost-free place
- Contents may settle in transit
- For use only as a home garden lawn treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will this product kill the moss and weeds on my lawn?
A. You should remove moss and weeds before hand, using safe lawn can prevent moss and weeds returning
Q. Can I use this to repair the patches on my lawn?
A. It can help thicken the lawn however for repairing patches of damaged grass you should use Aftercut Patch Fix
Q. The product has quite an odour, is it safe for my children and pets to use the lawn after application?
A. Safe Lawn is made from organic matter so an odour when applying the product is normal, pets and children can use the treated areas after application with no concerns, to reduce the odour water the product to the lawn
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com