Westland SafeLawn appeals to households that love their lawn, but are also put off using chemicals due to safety concerns over children and pets. Westland SafeLawn is a 100% organic fertiliser with added lawn seed and is also made using only natural ingredients. This fertiliser breaks down into the soil to feed the roots, along with the grass seed germinating filling in any gaps. Therefore it helps to create a thicker as well as lusher green lawn.
- 100% natural fertiliser
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Feeds all year round
- Helps prevent weeds and moss
- Added grass seed to create a thicker and stronger lawn
- Boxes feature a built-in applicator for easy spreading
- 80m2 box
- 150m2 box
- 400m2 bag
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
An organic child and pet friendly natural lawn feed with added grass seed
- Fast-acting and long-lasting plant nutrients
- Greens and thickens lawns
- Helps grass out-compete weeds and moss
- Friendly bacteria to break down dead leaves and also moss
What to Expect
Safelawn before application
Safelawn after application
This product is made from organic matter, an odour when opening the pack or applying is normal
Water thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination
After 7 days the lawn will become greener and healthier
The grass seed will germinate to fill gaps and help create a lusher, thicker lawn. As the grass becomes stronger it will start to out-compete weed & moss
See more about our Safelawn range
When to Use
- Apply every 3-4 Weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing
- For best results apply to the lawn after mowing and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact
How to Use
Use our Kent & Stowe Luxury Leather Gloves for protection
Best Conditions: Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions, or when frost is expected
- Shake the pack before use to mix the contents
- This pack treats 80sq.m, equivalent to 8 car parking spaces
- 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
Application: Apply the granules evenly to ensure the same result across the whole lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
By Hand: Tear back the side strip to use the built in applicator. Sprinkle 35g/sq.m over the marked area.
By Spreader: Apply 35g/sq.m over the marked area with a suitable spreader. See more spreader settings.
Top Tip: For outstanding results you can safely double this application rate
- Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- This product is safe for children and pets, however it is good practice to store out of reach in a dry, frost-free place
- Contents may settle in transit
- For use only as a home garden lawn treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will this product kill the moss and weeds on my lawn?
A. You should remove moss and weeds before hand, using safe lawn can prevent moss and weeds returning
Q. Can I use this to repair the patches on my lawn?
A. It can help thicken the lawn however for repairing patches of damaged grass you should use Aftercut Patch Fix
Q. The product has quite an odour, is it safe for my children and pets to use the lawn after application?
A. Safe Lawn is made from organic matter so an odour when applying the product is normal, pets and children can use the treated areas after application with no concerns. Some pets may be attracted to the odour and protein content of SafeLawn. Where this is the case it is advisable to water-in the product after application to reduce the attraction.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org