How To Use Deadfast Easyset Rat Traps
Video step-by-setp instructions on how to use our Deadfast Easy Set RatTraps.
1. Release the arm bar from the staple.
2. Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
3. Apply a small amount of peanut butter, bacon, dry pet food, or nuts to the yellow pedal on the trap as shown.
4. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick, or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
5. Pull the kill bar back, and hold it in place with your thumb.
6. Take the arm bar over the kill bar, and latch the end of the arm bar under the yellow pedal.
7. Please take note to the firm and sensitive setting.
8. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side but not trip as easily.
9. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side and trip very easily.
10. Place the trap where you've seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel.
11. The end of the trap where the yellow pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
This is a powerful trap. Keep away from children, pets and non-target animals. It is an offence to place the trap in a location which may endanger wild birds or other protected animals.