- 5x more effective*
- Tough slug & snail killer
- Fast acting formulation
- Contains 1.5% metaldehyde
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
*It takes 205 micrograms of Metaldehyde to kill an average sized slug with standard pellets compared to a much lower 37 micrograms or TR3700 Metaldehyde in ERAZA pellets
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful information
Eraza slug & snail killer utilises the very latest technology in slug & snail control, ensuring that precious plants are protected from these pests.
What to Expect
Fast and effective control of slugs and snails
When to Use
Best results are obtained when applied on a warm damp evening when slugs and snails are likely to appear.
Eraza pellets remain showerproof under normal weather conditions, eventually breaking down naturally in the soil. However for best results it is advisable NOT to apply just before rain is expected.
Where to Use
Use on bare soil and around edible and non-edible plants (protected and outdoors). When applying the product near food crops care should be taken to avoid pellets becoming trapped or resting in leaves.
How to Use
- To open squeeze the ends of cap together
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise half a turn(180 degrees) until it clicks into place, there is no need to take it off
- Hold the bottle, cap down and shake to scatter pellets thinly wherever slugs & snails are found. Apply approx 60 pellets per square metre. Do not pile into heaps
- To close, squeeze ends and turn cap clockwise until it locks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Applying the product as per label instructions children and pets need not be excluded
Q. Can I use this around food crops?
A. Yes, apply as per label instructions, take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped or resting in leaves
Q. Do I need to reapply the pellets after rain?
A. No, Eraza pellets remain showerproof under normal weather conditions however for best results it is advisable NOT to apply just before rain is expected
Protection during/in use
- Avoid all contact by mouth
- When using, do not eat, drink or smoke
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
Other general protection
- Since this product contains Metaldehyde, which can kill if eaten, t must be kept away from children and pets
- Do not empty into drains
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Storage and disposal
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep in original container tightly closed in a safe place
- Keep away from food and drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Empty container completely and dispose of safely
- Do not re-use container for any purpose
- Dispose of empty container and cap in the dustbin
- Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details
- Protect from frost