Kent & Stowe Expanding Lawn and Leaf Rake made with 15 steel times with flat tips to make light work of collecting leaves. You might also be interested in this Ultimate Leaf Rake.
- Functions as a standard lawn rake as well as a border rake
- The rake is fully adjustable from 83cm to 157cm and can be used at any length in-between
- Adjustable head width from 18cm to 60cm to suit any task
- Lightweight aluminium telescopic handle, just twist to lock at any desired length
- Find out more about our Kent & Stowe tools range
- L 157cm
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
This expanding lawn and leaf rake can be used at 3 sizes for different tasks:
- To clear debris in small areas such as in between plants in borders use the rake at its compact size (no need to pull grey lever down)
- For extra reach with a small rake you can adjust the telescopic handle – twist left to unlock, pull up and twist right to lock in place
- For a full size rake:
- Pull down the grey lever to expand the rake to full size. Push lever back up to lock rake in place
- Twist the top grey handle to unlock telescopic handle, pull upwards. Twist the hand right to lock in place
- Ideal for large and small tidying tasks
- Used for collecting leaves, clippings and debris on your lawn and in tight spaces in raised beds and borders
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org