This Flopro Activ Multi Spray Gun is beautifully stylish and lightweight. The Activ spray gun covers all of your gardening requirements. It has four spray patterns that are easily identified by the icons on the gun. The spray patterns cover all of your gardening and cleaning requirements.
The Spray Gun also allows a snap-fit to all major watering brands. Which means you can use it with the equipment you already have at home.
- Water flow is fully adjustable with one hand
- 4 spray patterns
- Ergonomic styling providing a comfort grip handle and handy hanging hook
- Ultra tough materials protect the gun against damage
- UV resistant
- Diameter: 12.5mm (1/2”)
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- To start the flow of water push the white flow control lever upwards
- To control the flow use this lever with your thumb
- To stop the flow of water push back down to the start position
- To change through the 4 spray patterns simply twist the head clockwise until the head clicks into place and shows an icon relating to that spray pattern
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org