This Flopro Activ Watering Lance is beautifully stylish and lightweight. It is perfect for watering hanging baskets and pots as well as containers. It also covers all of your outdoor cleaning requirements with a fully adjustable head. The spray gun has four spray patterns are easily identified by the icons on the gun and cover all gardening and cleaning requirements.
The spray gun also allows a snap-fit to all major watering brands. Which means it will fit all of the watering equipment you already have at home.
- 4 spray patterns
- Head rotates to achieve more precise watering direct into your pots and hanging baskets
- Ideal for hard to reach places
- Can also be used for cleaning surfaces
- Made from premium grade plastic
- UV resistant
- Lightweight and ergonomic with comfort grip handle
- Water flow is fully adjustable with one hand
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- To start the flow of water push the white flow control lever upwards
- To control the flow use this lever with your thumb
- To stop the flow of water push back down to the start position
- To change through the 4 spray patterns simply twist the head clockwise until the head clicks into place and shows an icon relating to that spray pattern
- Rotate the head to any angle up to 180 degrees for precise watering
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside