This Flopro Hosepipe is durable and remains ultra-flexible in use. Yet it will outlive a standard hoses by many years. With 4 layers it is more resistant to twists and kinks, while still remaining supple. It is reinforced with anti-twist technology and guaranteed for 20 years.
Use this hosepipe on its own or wind onto a hose reel for easy storage. This hosepipe is available in either 15, 30 or 50 metres.
- Ultra flexible
- UV resistant
- Algae resistant
- Pressure: up to 30 bar
- Temperature range: -20/+60°C
- Diameter: 12.5mm / 1/2″
View our entire Flopro Range.
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Simply attach a hose connector to one end of the hose to allow connection to your tap
- Attach another hose connector to the other end of the hose to allow connection to either another hose, cart or reel or to an accessory such as a sprinkler
- Or you can attach a water stop hose connector to the other end, and connect straight to a nozzle or spray gun
- Using a water stop connector ensures the water is stopped when disconnecting and reconnecting accessories
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com